Monday, May 26, 2008

AH's Mom heads to Book Expo

AH and I love to go to Costco on the weekends. We work our way through the aisles, sampling various delectables in bitesize servings. There's a strategy to it. Start in the back--at the cold items. That's where the cheese nibbles and lobster spread are. Over by the frozen items, that's where you'll find the sweets.

I'm headed to LA in the morning with my friend Lauren. It's all about books, books, and more books. All I hear is that I should wear comfortable shoes and bring a sturdy backpack for pre-release ARCs and autographed books. Sounds like it's dessert all around!

3 comments:

the laughing czar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parallely Psyched said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parallely Psyched said...

Hey HT,

It's a nice blog you got going here.. I am not least bit surprised that AH is into books so early !! I am sure she has inherited her mother's scholastic abilities :)

Really enjoying reading your blogs all the way from India.. Keep up the good work, AH!!

VJ