Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hi People!

Today is Saturday, May 31. I'm going to write right now, even though it's night time. It's 8:37 pm. I'm going on a little vacation with my grandma. We're going to Dollywood. Everytime I see Dolly, it's like seeing a movie star. Ok, back to the books.

I just figured out my mom's code. The books that she got me from the place with the new books that nobody has seen before are:

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself-Book
Escape of the Mini-Mummy (Who Shrunk Daniel Funk?)
Emmy and the Home for Troubled Girls
If You're Reading This Book It's Too Late (Pseudonymous Bosch)

Oh, there is a new book that I want to tell you about. Well...it's very very very old. It's a very very old book. It's called: "Calvin and Hobbes." It's a comic book. I think I have every single book, I like it so much. I don't think they're selling in stores.

I'm on going on my trip. And I'm going to check in with my mom. She types my blogs because I can't type that well.

Bye bye Folks!

(p.s. I said that because that's what people say on talk shows.)

No comments: