Tuesday, May 27, 2008

AH's Mom checks in from LA

As AH reminded me with much conviction, it is entirely NOT FAIR that I get to go to Book Expo without her.  Very true. 

AH:  "Why can't kids go?  If they're worried about choking, they should say no kids under three."

AH's mom:  "Can kids choke on books?  How in the world would a baby get DRAGON RIDER in its mouth?"

Endless laughter together, my daughter's giggles sound like a forest brook, the most beautiful sound around.

All choking worries aside, we're going together next year.  

2 comments:

HP said...

DEAR AH,
I've finished a book and I want you to interview me. It was a really good book. I miss you. We need to get together sometime. hp

AH said...

Dear HP: I really miss you too. When we get together sometime, I could interview you and maybe you could interview me. I got a microphone so we won't have to just write, we could actually tape ourselves with a microphone. Love, AH