Sunday, June 1, 2008

AH Takes a Vacation!

This morning, I just got to a new hotel. It's beside a river. I'm having a great time. I'm with my Aunt and my Grandma. Tomorrow, we're going to go to Dollywood. I just went to the Dixie Stampede. It's a dinner a place near Dollywood, where you eat and watch the show. They asked me to chase a chicken in the show, and I won a second-place medal.

I just read a book that my Aunt gave me. It's called OTTOLINE AND THE YELLOW CAT.
I'll write more later...Bye Peeps! AH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi AH,

I'm mom's friend CJ, the professor from Utah. The Book Claw rocks.
You'll be interested to know that the University of Utah library just
installed a less dreamy but no less efficent book claw of its own! It's called ARC. Check it out: http://www.lib.utah.edu/services/ARC.html

I love it because I tell the library site I want a book and, voila!, the ARC grabs it and a young energetic student brings it up to my office. Fantastic!

Oh, and I think you got the better end of the deal by NOT going to the
book expo but waiting at home for mom to bookclaw you some great titles. That's my idea of a good gig. I'm of course hoping she'll send me some, too!

CJ

Anonymous said...

ottoline sounds like fine. what kind of book is it?

HP said...

Dear AH, You'll never believe this. My grandma just got me the book Heidi! Those were her favorite books as a little girl, too. I've also been visiting my grandma and just got back today. I'll be starting Heidi soon (I hope). I've read Journey to the Center of the Earth and Robinson Crusoe. Bye for now, HP