Monday, August 4, 2008

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, IT'S TOO LATE


I just emailed Pseudonymous Bosch and I told him that maybe sometime soon I could interview him. His new book isn't coming out for a few months, but I have it. Because I went to that book fair in California.

THE NEW BOOK IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll blog on it a little bit everday. It's really secret, so I can't tell you anymore. But I'll give you a little blog everyday. Remember? You signed my book. Tomorrow, I'll show everyone what you wrote. It was sooo cool.

Pseudonymous Bosch, if you're listening, email me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH, I'm so pleased to see how much you enjoy reading. This blog is great! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions about books you've read. I find it quite helpful as a teacher.
~Mrs. O

Anonymous said...

Whoever is looking at this--if you have any contact with Pseudonymous Bosch then tell him about the blog about IF YOU'RE READING THIS IT'S TOO LATE. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your reading buddy, AH